As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
I saw this pin on Pinterest recently from Shugary Sweets for Apple Nachos. As soon as I saw these, I knew I’d be trying this for myself. These are perfect for play dates or parties! I mean really what could be better than apples covered in chocolate and caramel?
I took the easy way on these because I wanted to whip something up before our guest arrived and I had little time. I also had caramel and chocolate syrup in the fridge so I knew I could do this easily. If you are looking for a homemade version including homemade caramel head over to Shugary Sweets, her recipe is delicious!
I placed them on a large wooden cutting board that we usually use just to serve on.
- 5 Pink Lady Apples, Sliced and Cored
- Hershey's Caramel Sauce
- Hershey's Chocolate Sauce
- Chocolate Chips
- Mini Marshmallows
- Note: You can use any of your favorite apples.
- Place all the apples on the serving tray or board. Next, simply drizzle as much chocolate and caramel as you want over all the apples. Then, sprinkle with chocolate chips and marshmallows!
- Serve and enjoy this sweet treat!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.