Chicken Tortilla Casserole
Let me start by saying, this was one of those dishes that you can’t judged by looks. It’s good! I found this recipe in an OSU Cookbook from my mom. I tweaked it a bit.
- 1 10oz Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 12oz Can of Evaporated Skim Milk
- 8 oz of Black Beans (About 1/2 a can), drained
- 1 10oz Can of Rotel with Green Chilies, drained
- 2 Chicken Breast, cubed
- 6 Flour Tortilla’s (I used burrito size)
- 1/2 Cup of Cheddar Cheese
Preheat oven to 350*.
I used nonstick cooking spray on the bottom of the skillet and then cooked the chicken.
In a large bowl, mix the soup, milk, Rotel, black beans, and chicken.
Spray a 9 x 13 casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray, then place 3 flour tortilla’s on the bottom. Pour 1/2 of the mixture over the tortilla’s and top with 1/4 cup of cheese. Repeat this step again, to make 2 layers.
Bake this in the oven for 45 minutes.
Remember your coupons!