As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
I thought today I would share these easy Chicken Salad Croissants. These were also served at the Spa Party I hosted a few weeks back; however, they are a great party food and perfect for holiday parties! Not only that but it’s so simple to make.
Before I started this site and cooking regularly, I used to buy chicken salad at the store pre-made. Now, I know just how easy it is to make at home plus making it at home lets you control what goes in it! That means none of those pesky additives and preservatives you find in the chicken salad at the store.
I typically purchase the croissants at Sam’s Club and you can get a large amount of them under $6! Plus, they are so big that I cut them in half and double the amount of sandwiches! To make these I simply use my Dill Chicken Salad recipe then add lettuce and croissants!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
- Dill Mixture:
- 6 Oz Nonfat Greek Yogurt- Plain
- 1/2 Cup Nonfat Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Mayo
- 2 Tbsp Dill Weed, to taste
- 1 Tsp Seasoned Salt
- 1 Tsp Parsley
- Chicken Salad:
- 4 Grilled Chicken Breast, Slice it up to go into processor (Medium Size)
- 4-5 Green Onions, Chopped
- 3 Celery Stalks, Chopped
- Butter Croissants
- Optional: Lettuce, Tomato, Onion
- Mix together all the dill mixture ingredients and set aside.
- In a food processor add in all chicken salad ingredients and then pulse according to the instructions with your processor.
- Once you have it processed, pour it into a large bowl. Then, mix in the dill mixture.
- Serve immediately or let chill for a few hours. Top your croissant with chicken salad and all the fixings!
- This made 4 cups of chicken salad.