As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
I had initially planned to make Steak Fajitas, but changed my mind at the last minute. These were delicious, and I plan to try many more fajita recipes in the future including steak fajitas.
- 2 Large Chicken Breast, Cubed
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Large Green Pepper, Sliced
- 1 Large Red Pepper, Sliced
- 1 14.5 oz Can of Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- 1 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- 1 Tbsp Minced Onion
- 8 Flour Tortillas
- In a medium sized skillet, pour the Worcestershire sauce in and then add the chicken. Cook the chicken until no longer pink.
- In a large skillet add the remaining ingredients, and add the chicken once it is fully cooked. This will simmer for 10 minutes until heated through. Add this mixture to warm flour tortilla’s and serve with Taco Rice.
Dinner is served! This made 8 fajitas, making this an affordable meal.