I had initially planned to make Steak Fajitas, but changed my mind at the last minute. These were delicious, and I plan to try many more fajita recipes in the future including steak fajitas.
- 2 Large Chicken Breast Cubed
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Large Green Pepper Sliced
- 1 Large Red Pepper Sliced
- 1 14.5 oz Can of Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- 1 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- 1 Tbsp Minced Onion
- 8 Flour Tortillas
- In a medium sized skillet, pour the Worcestershire sauce in and then add the chicken. Cook the chicken until no longer pink.
- In a large skillet add the remaining ingredients, and add the chicken once it is fully cooked. This will simmer for 10 minutes until heated through. Add this mixture to warm flour tortilla’s and serve with Taco Rice.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Dinner is served! This made 8 fajitas, making this an affordable meal.
Comments & Reviews
Susan Sunde says
Kristy, you could also use whole wheat flour tortillas. Mission has Carb Balance Whole Wheat Tortilla that is very good and would make your fajitas even healthier.
Great idea! I don’t think I realized they had carb balance tortilla’s! I’m going to check those out on my next shopping trip!