As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Chicken and Corn Salsa Quesadillas are a great choice for a quick & easy lunch or dinner.
I just love a good corn salsa, don’t you? One of my go-to quick and easy meals are quesadillas. My kids squeal with delight when we make quesadillas.
I’m sure it’s mostly because they prefer simple Cheese Quesadillas; however, I like to make them a little bit more filling by adding corn salsa and chicken too.
These Chicken and Corn Salsa Quesadillas can be a quick lunch or dinner, it’s totally up to you!
How do you make Chicken and Corn Salsa Quesadillas?
I like to make these in the skillet, much like you would a grilled cheese.
I layer a tortilla with a bit of cheese, corn salsa, chicken, and more cheese.
Once it’s all nice and full, I let it toast on each side. These are perfect served with some Restaurant Style Salsa.
That happens to be my personal favorite topping.
How do you make gluten-free quesadillas?
I make these with both flour or white corn tortillas.
I will say the flour tortillas setup the best; however, for those of us like myself that are gluten-free, white corn is a great option.
The corn salsa is a burst of flavor with several ingredients, simply mixed up.
This way you get a nice helping of veggies on that quesadilla too.
In the midst of the crazy busy weeks we’ve been having, putting these together in less than 10 minutes was a dinner time rescue.
Have you had nights like that lately?
I am starting to really look forward though to the days that aren’t such a rush, when I can spend more time in the kitchen.
It’s nice though to have recipes such as these Chicken and Corn Salsa Quesadillas that happen to save dinner!
- 2 cups frozen corn, cooked and thawed
- 1 14.5- oz. can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 15- oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup fresh-cut cilantro
- Lime Juice
- Flour Tortilla or White Corn Tortilla
- Grilled Chicken
- Shredded Cheese
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all the corn salsa ingredients, squeezing lime juice over it and set aside.
- Spray a medium-sized skillet with non-stick cooking spray, place the tortilla in the skillet.
- Add cheese, corn salsa, chicken, and more cheese.
- Top with another tortilla.
- Turn to medium-high heat and toast on each side until the cheese is well melted.
- Repeat these steps until you are done making the amount you need.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 234Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 500mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 8gSugar: 4gProtein: 18g