As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
I recently saw this recipe for Bread Machine Pizza Dough. After I was given our bread machine, I knew I’d be giving this a try. This dough made enough for 2 pizza’s and it was fabulous! This is now my favorite way to make pizza dough and the best way that I have found. I put all the ingredients in the bread machine, dough cycle and it’s done!
Since it made enough for 2 pizza crust, I split them and put one in a plastic bag in the freezer for later usage.
I made Chicken Alfredo Pizza, this is my first time trying this, and I was very pleased.
I also may use my White Sauce instead of the Alfredo sauce next time.
In conclusion, this turned out to be a success in our house, even my toddler loved it.
- 1 Pizza Crust
- 1 Cup of Cooked and Shredded Chicken
- 1/2 Cup of Frozen Spinach, Thawed
- 2 Cups of Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Jar of Alfredo Sauce, 8oz
- Preheat the oven to 400*.
- I rolled, flattened, and shaped the pizza dough and then began adding my toppings. I started by spreading the Alfredo sauce, topped it with the chicken, spinach, and cheese.
- This cooked in the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted. This would be delicious with a nice side salad.