This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SoHoppinGood #CollectiveBias
Are you ready for a treat this spring? Then, you need to make this Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream Cake! It will impress the guests and taste decadent.
Have you ever dreamed about cake? I have. As soon as I saw Blue Bunny® Cherrific Cheesecake at Walmart, I immediately knew that a decadent cake would soon be in the works.
What pairs perfectly with cheesecake ice cream? Red Velvet Cake of course.
Then, you have all the friends that you will need to share this with, if you are up for sharing. I have to say though it was a little hard to do with this one.
The real shocker is just how easy this is to make! That’s right, trust me, those new to cooking can impress friends and family with this cake. My husband and I were in awe over it when we cut into it and saw how pretty it was on the inside too.
This cake is simply layers of Red Velvet with Blue Bunny® Cherrific Cheesecake wedged into it. Then, I iced it with whipped topping and added cherries to the top. On top of the cherries, drizzles of melted chocolate were literally the icing on the cake!
Right now, Blue Bunny® has introduced new clear packaging, I decided to pick up a few more flavors too like Bunny Tracks® and Super Chunky Cookie Dough®. The part I thought was so fun is that when you open the carton you can see how all the flavors are swirled in. It was ‘almost’ too pretty to scoop it out…almost.
I have a variety of other flavors now that I’m anxious to try but for right now, my family is enjoying this delicious cake for dessert! Are you ready to try it? Trust me, it’s a must serve!
Be sure to head over now to the Social Hub to see even more tasty recipes!
Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream Cake
- 1 Carton Blue Bunny® Cherrific Cheesecake
- 1 Box of Red Velvet Cake Plus items needed to make the cake
- 4 Cups Whipped Topping
- Maraschino Cherries
- Chocolate for Melting
- The night before you are planning to make the cake, line a 9 inch round pan with foil.
- Then, soften the ice cream and spread evenly into the pan.
- Freeze overnight.
- Bake the cake as instructed using 2 9 inch round pans.
- Let the cake fully cool.
- Level the cake if necessary.
- Place one cake on the bottom, then carefully place the layer of ice cream on top of the cake, peeling the foil off the ice cream.
- Place another cake on top.
- Quickly frost with the whipped topping.
- Add cherries to the top.
- Drizzle chocolate over the cherries.
- Serve immediately or freeze until ready to serve.