Cheesy Sweet Pepper Nachos are going to be the crowd pleaser at your party!
This post is sponsored by Ricos Products, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Who doesn’t love nachos? We love a great plate of nachos; however, maybe you have a few guests that would love a veggie filled plate of nachos? If so, these Cheesy Sweet Pepper Nachos are the perfect way to please all of your guests. We topped ours with Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce to bring them up to the perfect level of cheesy goodness.
As we get ready for game day, the food is the key, well I suppose the football is, but the food is certainly up there too. We always have plenty of choices for guests to enjoy, but I also like to have a few staples too like these Sweet Pepper Nachos. I decided to add several delicious ingredients to these such as black beans, grilled chicken, and a bit of brown rice with quinoa too. The Ricos Cheese though was obviously the biggest amount of flavor and it melted wonderfully in the oven.
Rico’s Cheese comes in a wide variety and you can easily find them at Walmart. They are Trans Fat Free and made with no hydrogenated oils. It’s simple to serve, just heat it and eat it! It’s perfect to just have on the table as a side item to wings, pretzels, or chips too.
Now, a great way to get the new year started right is by entering the latest sweepstakes from Ricos Cheese. Right now you could win a 2018 Ford F-150! All you need to do is buy a 15oz can of Ricos Cheese Sauce and get an entry. You can actually enter every single day with purchase. Find out more info by heading HERE for the details! If you win though, promise me you’ll give me a ride? Deal? Good! The sweepstakes is going now through 5/31/2018.
Now, it’s time to get back to these Sweet Pepper Nachos. I like to make these in a cast iron skillet. I can build them right in the skillet, and then place the whole thing in the oven. I let them warm up for about 10 minutes, then carefully remove them and take a brush or spoon and spread the cheese around. Next, put them back in the oven for another 5-10 minutes so the peppers get a nice little warm crunch to them. Once they are done, I add the rice, green onions, cilantro, and top them with salsa and sour cream.
Sweet Pepper Nachos make for the perfect game day recipe or even a quick dinner during the week. These are a go-to for us throughout those busy weeks too.
Enjoy these Sweet Pepper Nachos.
Pin it for later –
Sweet Pepper Nachos
- 16 oz Mini Sweet Peppers
- 1 Cup Cooked & Sliced Grilled Chicken
- 1/2 Cup Black Beans Rinsed and Drained
- 1 15 oz Can of Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Cooked Brown Rice & Quinoa
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Green Onion
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Cilantro
- Sour Cream
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- Slice the peppers lengthwise and cut the seeds out.
- Place them on a cast iron skillet or a sprayed baking dish.
- Fill the peppers with chicken and beans.
- Evenly add scoops of cheese throughout the dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove, use a brush and spread the cheese out so that all of the peppers are evenly coated.
- Place back in the oven for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- Carefully remove, add the rice, green onions, and cilantro.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.