I’ve been dreaming about these Cheesy Garlic Pizza Bites for some time now; however, I did not want to make them again until I knew I could make them gluten free too! Why? Because I couldn’t watch my husband eat them and not be able to enjoy one myself too!
So, after discovering that I could make this Gluten Free Baking Mix, I knew I was on to something. If you are not gluten free, simply make the same mix but with regular flour and you will be all set!
At first, I was skeptical of if they would turn out, I knew they would with regular flour but was unsure about the gluten free flour. Then, they came out of the oven and I dipped one in pizza sauce…I was hooked. It took all my will power to put them down just to take the pictures!
I adapted my Cheddar Bay Biscuits to make these, adding in pepperoni and pizza sauce.
Cheesy Garlic Pizza Bites
- Pizza Bites:
- 4 Cups Regular Baking Mix or Gluten Free Baking Mix see link in post
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Pepperoni Torn into bite size pieces
- 1 1/3 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/8 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/8 Tsp Dried Parsley
- Garlic Powder
- Colby Cheese
- Pizza Sauce for Dipping
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- In a large stand mixer, combine the baking mix, cheese, pepperoni, and water. Mix this well until the dough has formed.
- Spray a baking sheet with non stick spray. Then, drop tablespoonfuls of dough onto the greased pan about 2 inches apart.
- Bake these in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Note- If you are doing gluten free, these take about 20 minutes to bake, check to be sure they are done inside by using a toothpick and testing to see if any dough comes out on the toothpick.
- While these are baking prepare the glaze. Combine all glaze ingredients.
- As soon as they come out of the oven, top each one with a small amount of glaze.
- Next, sprinkle with cheese, garlic powder, and additional parsley. It's best to do this as soon as they come out of the oven so that the cheese melts into the pizza bites.
- Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Enjoy these tasty bites!
Have you visited our Products list? Be sure and check out Mommy Hates Cooking Products and Services.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Comments & Reviews
Meme @ Living Well Kitchen says
These are so cute and now I want to make them! Pizza and bite sized?! Yes, please
Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers says
Looks fabulous! This would be a sure hit with my family!!