Cheesy Chicken Pizza Bagels are the perfect choice for meals!
I may have found a new method that I am in love with when it comes to pizza…broiling! I guess it has never really clicked in my mind that you can broil pizza to get that super crisp, toasted cheese. I typically simply bake or grill our pizza. Now, during the months where we won’t be grilling it, I’ll be putting it under the broiler for a bit to get that tasty, pizza oven taste!
These Bagel Pizzas literally took mere minutes to make and my son was requesting them all week. He had them for lunch and dinner almost daily!
I made these using leftover rotisserie chicken, then from there it was simply pantry style cooking. They are perfect for lunches or dinner and great for kids!
I adapted this recipe from Cooking Light, which I’m pretty excited that I found there. I am looking forward to mixing these up with different veggies and proteins for my kids.
Ready for a bite?
Disclosure: I am a blog partner with Cooking Light; however, this is not a compensated post.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Cheesy Chicken Pizza Bagels
- 2 Plain Bagels Sliced in Half
- 1/2 Cup Marinara Sauce
- 1 Cup Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat broiler on low.
- Place the bagel halves, cut side up on a greased baking sheet.
- Broil for 2 minutes, then remove.
- Spread the marinara evenly on each bagel, then top with the chicken and sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil the bagels another 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted and slightly toasted.