After I made the Taco Ring and Italian Crescent Casserole Ring, I knew that this Cheeseburger Ring would be a hit as well! This is a very easy kid friendly recipe and perfect for busy nights! I also like that you almost always can find coupons for crescent rolls. This recipe is adapted from a Pampered Chef recipe; however, I was unable to find it on their website.
I hope you enjoy this different take on a cheeseburger!
Have you visited our Products list? Be sure and check out Mommy Hates Cooking Products and Services.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 1/4 Cup Onion
- 1/4 Cup Ketchup
- 2 Tsp Mustard
- 9 Slices of Cheese Divided
- 2 Packages of Crescent Rolls
- Hamburger Dill Pickle Chips
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- In a skillet brown the meat along with the onion until well done. Drain the meat then add in the ketchup and mustard. Along with this, add in 5 slices of cheese, be sure to cut them down into small pieces so that they will melt faster. At this point, I also added in chunks of tomatoes.
- Spray a large baking stone then place the crescent rolls in a large circle with the narrow points going outward. Next, fill the wider area around the circle of the crescent rolls with the meat mixture, then place the pickles around the circle. Now, you will pull the narrow points up over the mixture so that they meet back in the center to form the ring.
- This will bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Once it comes out of the oven place the cheese on top. (I just served the cheese on the side)
- Then, serve with tomatoes, lettuce, and pickles.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Comments & Reviews
free steam codes says
Useful info. Lucky me I found your website accidentally, and I am surprised why this twist of fate didn’t took
place earlier! I bookmarked it.
Free Livejasmin Credits says
Do you have a spam problem on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; many of us
have created some nice practices and we are looking to exchange techniques with others, why not shoot me
an e-mail if interested.
v5 logbook loans says
When I originallpy commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checlbox and now each time a comment
is added I get four e-mails with the same comment. Is there any
way you can remove mee from that service? Appreciate it!