As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
After I made the Taco Ring and Italian Crescent Casserole Ring, I knew that this Cheeseburger Ring would be a hit as well! This is a very easy kid friendly recipe and perfect for busy nights! I also like that you almost always can find coupons for crescent rolls. This recipe is adapted from a Pampered Chef recipe; however, I was unable to find it on their website.
I hope you enjoy this different take on a cheeseburger!
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 1/4 Cup Onion
- 1/4 Cup Ketchup
- 2 Tsp Mustard
- 9 Slices of Cheese, Divided
- 2 Packages of Crescent Rolls
- Hamburger Dill Pickle Chips
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- In a skillet brown the meat along with the onion until well done. Drain the meat then add in the ketchup and mustard. Along with this, add in 5 slices of cheese, be sure to cut them down into small pieces so that they will melt faster. At this point, I also added in chunks of tomatoes.
- Spray a large baking stone then place the crescent rolls in a large circle with the narrow points going outward. Next, fill the wider area around the circle of the crescent rolls with the meat mixture, then place the pickles around the circle. Now, you will pull the narrow points up over the mixture so that they meet back in the center to form the ring.
- This will bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Once it comes out of the oven place the cheese on top. (I just served the cheese on the side)
- Then, serve with tomatoes, lettuce, and pickles.