As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Easter is upon us, that means Easter dinner is coming to a table near you and this Cheddar Corn Casserole with Del Monte’s 10 Minute Wow Recipes should be too! This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Del Monte, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
It’s almost Easter dinner and you are invited over to a family member’s house, but at the same time the invite comes it says, “bring a side dish to share.” What do you do? Well, I won’t lie, I’m the one that sent that text to my family members. Surprise!
They are all coming to our home, but I have a little secret for them, with Del Monte and their #10MinuteWow Recipes, it will be a breeze to create a delicious side dish.
This past week, I got a head start and tried out the Cheddar Corn Casserole. Corn happens to be one of the few veggies my kids will eat without complaint, so once I saw this recipe for Cheddar Corn Casserole it was only natural to head to the kitchen and make it!
This dish took 10 minutes to prepare then about 30 minutes in the oven. It was delicious and cheesy, which is my love language. Cheese…what a wonderful thing.
I decided to add a little twist to this dish by adding shredded bacon. The one thing I really love is that you could even make this after Easter and add your leftover ham to it for a one dish dinner. Perfect, right? That means a little less cooking for you after Easter. I mean most of us will want a break if we are having a lot of family over for Easter dinner.
Easter is one of my favorite holidays, it is our turn to have the family over to celebrate plus we do a HUGE egg hunt, which is so fun to see all the kids participate in. It’s also fun to see how much they have all grown over the years of us hosting this. Next year a few of the kids will be in junior high. How did that happen?!
It gets better though right now you can enter to win with Del Monte and the #10MinuteWow Recipes! Check out the below for what you need to know about the big sweepstakes!
How to enter:
To enter the Sweepstakes entrants must select one recipe from Del Monte’s #10MINUTEWOW Easter Pinterest board and pin to their personal Pinterest Easter Board using hashtags #10MINUTEWOW #DELMONTECONTEST then send their Easter board to [email protected] during official Sweepstakes hours
March 2, 2016 at 3pm PT – March 16, 2016 at 3:00pm PT
- 3 prize winners will receive a Del Monte Gift basket including:
(1) $200 American Express gift card
(1) Casserole dish
(1) Serving Spoon
(1) Del Monte Recipe Book
Del Monte product
Good luck and enjoy!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Del Monte. The opinions and text are all mine.
- 3 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tbsp All-Purpose Flour or Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2/3 Cups Sliced Green Onions, Divided
- 1 Tsp Hot Sauce
- 4 Cans, 15.25 oz Del Monte Whole Kernel Corn, Drained
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Bacon
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- Combine the cheese, flour, and pepper in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Stir together the milk, cream cheese, 1/3 cup green onions, 1/4 bacon, and hot sauce in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Add the corn and the cheese mixture, stir together well.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle the remaining green onions and shredded bacon.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove, cool, and serve.