This past weekend, I decided to experiment with my new Pampered Chef Brownie Pan and adapt my Chocolate Chip Brownie Recipe by adding a little caramel to it!
My favorite part about this was using my brownie pan and having individual brownie squares. Of course, that did not really help me from eating the entire pan!
To add the caramel, I simply swirled a little caramel into each square with a knife just as you would with a box brownie and caramel mix. If you are making this in a basic pan, you would just add your caramel and swirl it throughout the entire pan.
Caramel Chocolate Chip Brownies
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Flour I use GF All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa The recipe does not call for baking cocoa, I did use it though
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Caramel Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Start by mixing together the wet ingredients then add in dry ingredients and chocolate chips. Continue blending until smooth consistency. Pour the mixture into a 9 inch greased baking dish. Next pour in 1-2 Tbsp of Caramel Sauce and swirl into the batter using a knife.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350*. Servings will vary on how you cut your slices.
- If you are using a Pampered Chef Brownie Pan, the baking temperature and cook time will be the same.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Enjoy this tasty treat!
Have you visited our Products list? Be sure and check out Mommy Hates Cooking Products and Services.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Leave A Reply!