As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
I got this quick and easy dish from Money Saving Queen. I stopped by her house one day and she was fixing this, and I thought it was a great way to spice up a spaghetti sauce and pasta dish! It also only includes 4 ingredients and serves 6! Affordable!
Enjoy this tasty dish! Shopping on a budget? Check out these coupons!
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 16 oz Bow Tie Pasta
- 1 Jar of Spaghetti Sauce
- 1/2 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Boil the pasta in a large stock pot as instructed on the package. In a skillet, brown the meat.
- Once the pasta is drained, return the noodles to the stock pot. Add in the spaghetti sauce and meat then stir it up.
- Pour the mixture into a 9 x 13 casserole dish and top with the cheese.
- Bake this in the oven for 15 minutes until the cheese has melted.