As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
- 2 Cups Flour or Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375*.
- Begin by mixing the milk, egg, and vanilla then slowly stir in all remaining ingredients until mixed well.
- Spray the muffin pans with non stick cooking spray and add a tablespoonful of the batter to each. This recipe made 1 1/2 dozen muffins for us.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the muffin comes out clean.
- Enjoy this delicious morning treat or in my case all day treat!