BLT Wedge Salad
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post; however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Over the summer, my friends and I loaded our car up and headed out for a mom’s ‘weekend’ away trip! It turned out to be a great way to refresh and recharge before heading into the busy back to school season.
As we planned out our trip one of my friends had a restaurant in mind to dine at while we were there and specifically to get a Wedge Salad.
At this point, this was the first time I had ever heard of a Wedge Salad. I could not believe an actual wedge of iceberg lettuce was indeed the salad. It had rave reviews though and was such an easy salad to make, I knew I would be trying this one out at home.
Once I was home, I decided to try out this version of a salad by making a BLT Wedge Salad that is perfect for a complete dinner salad. It can even be boosted with protein by adding hard-boiled eggs and nuts too.
My BLT Wedge Salad paired perfectly with a little splash of Kraft Lite Ranch Dressing.
This BLT Wedge Salad is the perfect way to eat a light and fresh meal for dinner. I know my husband and I absolutely loved it and it is just one more thing we can add to our dinner routine to help us make lighter choices at dinner time.
Ready for a bite? Time for dinner!
BLT Wedge Salad
- 1 Head of Iceberg Lettuce
- 8 Slices of Cooked Low-Sodium Bacon
- 2 Cups Cherry Tomatoes, Sliced
- 4 Tbsp Lite KRAFT Ranch Dressing, Divided
- 1/4 Cup KRAFT Mozzarella Cheese
- Begin by removing the outer part of the lettuce, then while it is intact, cut it into 4 equal pieces/wedges.
- Top each wedge with 2 slices of bacon, 1/4 cup tomatoes, and 1 Tbsp of Ranch Dressing.
- Finish it off by sprinkling a little bit of cheese.
Be sure to head on over to Kraft Foods to check out more easy recipes for your family.
Change up your dinner routine with Kraft. Visit KraftRecipes.com for great recipes and meal ideas, featuring Kraft. Because food deserves delicious.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kraft. The opinions and text are all mine.