Photo Source: Beef and Veggie Soup on Food Allergy Eats
Soup season is near! I love fall for many reasons and a few of those would be soup, stew, and chili! I decided that the weather was cool enough to have a soup day recently.
I used Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix as a side with this meal.
Find money saving coupons for frozen veggies here.
The perfect start to the fall season!
Beef and Veggie Soup
- 1 lb Ground Beef Cooked and Drained
- 1 Cup Pasta Shells, Elbow, or Spirals...I use Tinkyada for gluten free.
- 1 15 oz Can of Tomato Sauce
- 1 10 oz Can of Diced Tomatoes
- 1 14 oz Can of Beef Broth
- 1/3 Cup of Red Cooking Wine
- 8 Cups of Water
- 1 Small Bag Frozen Mixed Veggies
- 2 Large Potatoes Cut into chunks
- 1 Beef Bouillon Cube
- 1 Tsp of Parsley
- In a large stock pot on medium heat, add in all ingredients except the pasta noodles.
- Let this come to a rolling boil then lower the heat and let simmer for 25-30 minutes or until the veggies are soft.
- Add in the noodles in the last 5-10 minutes of cooking time and continue cooking until noodles are done.
- Serve with a side of cornbread and a sprinkle of parsley. It's always nice to use fresh parsley too!