Do you love quick meals that please the whole family? These BBQ Chip Chicken Tenders do just that! They are fast to make, plus they are delicious paired with a variety of sauces.
I was able to quickly prepare these and pop them in the oven about 30 minutes before dinner time. Once they were done, I had my picky eater put all the sauces out so that everyone could pick and choose which sauce they wanted to use for dipping. I actually really liked them with BBQ sauce. I thought it may be a little too much since they were covered with BBQ chips but it was perfect!
These can also be made with a variety of flavored chips, so really just pick your favorite flavor. I adapted this recipe from Taste of Home to add a few extras to it. I also doubled the recipe to make 16 chicken tenders instead of 6-8.
BBQ Chip Chicken Tenders
- 16 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Tenders
- 1 1/2 Cups Sour Cream
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Onion Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Paprika
- 4 Cups Crushed BBQ Potato Chips
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Melted
- Dipping Sauces
- Preheat the oven to 400*.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish or cover it with foil and non-stick cooking spray, then set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, garlic salt, onion salt, and paprika.
- In a separate bowl combine the chips and Parmesan.
- Dip each tender in the sour cream mixture then coat in the chip mixture.
- Place each tender on the baking sheet.
- Pour the butter over the tenders evenly, then bake for 20-25 minutes or until well done.
- Serve with dipping sauce.
Are you ready for dinner? Time to eat!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.Disclaimer: This post contains links to products that I recommend. Many of those links may be affiliate links. In using those links, it does support the ongoing post and recipes shared on this website.