Get ready to have a tasty dinner with BBQ Chip Chicken Tenders!
Do you love quick meals that please the whole family? These BBQ Chip Chicken Tenders do just that! They are fast to make, plus they are delicious paired with a variety of sauces.
How do you make BBQ Chip Chicken Tenders?
I was able to quickly prepare these and pop them in the oven about 30 minutes before dinner time. Once they were done, I had my picky eater put all the sauces out so that everyone could pick and choose which sauce they wanted to use for dipping.
I actually really liked them with BBQ sauce. I thought it may be a little too much since they were covered with BBQ chips but it was perfect!
These can also be made with a variety of flavored chips, so really just pick your favorite flavor. I adapted this recipe from Taste of Home to add a few extras to it. I also doubled the recipe to make 16 chicken tenders instead of 6-8.
Are you ready for dinner? Time to eat!
BBQ Chip Chicken Tenders
- 16 Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenders
- 1 1/2 Cups Sour Cream
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Onion Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Paprika
- 4 Cups Crushed BBQ Potato Chips
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Butter Melted
- Dipping Sauces
- Preheat the oven to 400*.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish or cover it with foil and non-stick cooking spray, then set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, garlic salt, onion salt, and paprika.
- In a separate bowl combine the chips and Parmesan.
- Dip each tender in the sour cream mixture then coat in the chip mixture.
- Place each tender on the baking sheet.
- Pour the butter over the tenders evenly, then bake for 20-25 minutes or until well done.
- Serve with dipping sauce.