Baymax Approved S’mores Brownies for the Baymax fan in your life!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BigHero6Release #CollectiveBias
Over my son’s school break last year, we went on a mommy and son date, which included a trip to our favorite ice cream shop and the movies to see Big Hero 6. I have to admit when I first went to this movie, I really wasn’t sure what it was all about. I just knew my nephews loved it and it was a Disney movie, so we were in for a treat for sure!
Within just a few minutes, my son and I were immediately hooked and anxious to see how the characters in Big Hero 6 evolved throughout the film. It was quite the tear jerker too! Disney movies get me EVERY TIME!
I started to think of a nice treat to make while we watch Big Hero 6 for our family movie night and decided that these S’mores Brownies would be PERFECT. I love that I can make them in an individual square brownie pan which makes it much easier to eat and stick with just one as opposed to the whole pan. I can easily eat a pan of brownies alone, individual square pans are a good thing in my life.
I simply made these using a box of brownie mix, making per the instructions. Just before the brownies are fully done, I removed them from the oven and carefully placed a few marshmallows and crunched graham crackers on top. Then, I put them back in the oven for about 5 minutes and removed to let them cool.
Once they are cooled, I drizzled melted chocolate over the tops of them. Sound yummy? It is! These are the perfect way to celebrate the release of Big Hero 6 tomorrow and we plan to enjoy a few of these for our family movie night on Friday!
Your purchase of the Big Hero 6 Blu-Ray/DVD + Gift With Purchase Set includes a digital movie on Vudu while supplies last! Simply scan your receipt using the Savings Catcher in the Walmart app. Then look for a message on your phone or email. Now you can watch Big Hero 6 on any device!
Time for a movie night, head to Walmart and pick up your copy! Let us know how you plan to celebrate?
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
- 1 Box Gluten Free Fudge Brownie Mix or use regular Fudge Brownie Mix if not gluten free.
- 1 Box Enjoy Life Vanilla Honey Graham Cookies or use regular graham crackers if not gluten free.
- 2 Cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1 Large Chocolate Bar
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- Prepare the brownie mix as instructed and set aside.
- Spray a 9x13 dish with non stick cooking spray then crumble up 1/2 the box of cookies and spread on the bottom of the dish.
- Pour the brownie mix evenly on top of the crumbled cookies. If it does not cover the entire dish, it will spread in the oven and cover it evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until when a toothpick is inserted it comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and top with the marshmallows and broken apart chocolate bar evenly. Then, crumble the additional cookies over the top of the marshmallows.
- Put back in oven for another 5-10 minutes until marshmallows are slightly browned.
- Serve warm.