I am not a plain eggs kind of person; however, stick some bacon in them and wrap them up with goodness? Yes, please!
We love to do breakfast for dinner but I like to mix it up. I usually make a different version of waffles or some type of pastry. Then, we always pair it with bacon or sausage.
This particular time, I was really craving omelets!
Making an omelet is not very difficult but it’s all about timing. I typically use a medium sized skillet and two eggs then simply whisk them together and pour in the pan. Once the top of the egg starts to bubble I place my toppings on one side. This particular omelet I used cooked bacon, spinach, peppers, and cheese.
The best omelet demonstration I have found is over on this eHow article!
Next you have to wait until it’s nice and ready then using a spatula flip the empty side over to the full side making sure the ends meet…just like a pita!
What does that create? A delicious beauty!
Happy Breakfast Eating!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Bacon Stuffed Omelet
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Butter Melted
- Cooked Bacon
- Chopped Green and Red Peppers
- This is a simple omelet recipe that can be created in various ways to fit your taste.
- Begin by whisking the eggs.
- Once they are whisk heat up the butter in a medium sized skillet then pour the eggs in.
- Let these cook until they begin to bubble then add your toppings onto one side of the omelet.
- Then use a spatula to carefully release the empty side of the omelet and fold in half to cover the meat and veggies.
- Let cook until slightly browned and serve!