Snow Crab Legs with Garlic Butter
Snow Crab Legs with Garlic Butter makes for a wonderful meal you can easily make at home!
As soon as I met my husband many years ago, I immediately found out what his favorite food is, Snow Crab. This man can eat Snow Crab Legs with Garlic Butter, like I have never seen in my life! We of course had to stop by local seafood restaurants so he could enjoy this amazing food that he had grown so fond of.
Soon after we got married, he was always asking me to make him snow crab legs. I never really thought I could do them myself. I guess I always assumed that they were difficult to prepare, but I was so very wrong! Can you believe these really only take less than 20 minutes? I mean they are easier to prepare than a box of macaroni and cheese. It’s true!
I set out to make him a delicious dinner recently with snow crab. I picked up Snow Crab Legs at our local grocery store, once you are ready to prepare them, run them under cold water to get the ice melt off. Next, you will boil water on the stove with a bit of garlic salt and sea salt. Once they are fully immersed in the water, reduce the heat, and boil for about 10 minutes. Yes, it’s that easy.
I’m still in shock at just how easy this was. Maybe it’s common sense, but I never realized how simple it is to make crab legs at home. Pair these with Cheddar Bay Biscuits and it’s like Red Lobster landed in my kitchen!
Snow Crab Legs
Yield: 1.5 Lbs
- 1.5 Lb Bag of Snow Crab Legs
- 2-3 Cups of Water
- 1 Tsp Garlic Salt
- ½ Tsp Sea Salt
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- ¼ Tsp Parsley
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Sea Salt
- Begin by running cold water over the crab legs to remove any ice that may be on them.
- Boil the 2-3 cups of water, enough to cover all the crab legs, in a large pot or fry pan.
- Add in the salt.
- Place the crab legs in the water until they are immersed.
- Boil for about 10 minutes then remove.
- Once they are done, set aside and warm up the butter to melt it in a small bowl.
- Add in the parsley, garlic, and salt to taste.
- Serve with the crab legs.
Are you ready to make a delicious crab leg dinner tonight?
My husband also discovered our little girl is a lover of crab legs too. He’s already planning our next crab leg dinner night!