Pair these Air Fryer Green Beans and Potatoes with some tasty steak or chicken for dinner!
Sometimes just a good plate of tasty vegetables makes for a delicious dinner. I can easily make some seasoned chicken or steak and pair it with fresh vegetables and dinner is ready in minutes!
One side dish I love to make are these Air Fryer Green Beans and Potatoes. These are extremely simple to make with just a few quick ingredients. I like to use olive oil cooking spray, garlic salt, potatoes, green beans, and a little bit of shredded bacon.
The bacon is optional, but we love the flavor it gives to the vegetables.
That’s all you need! My kids even love these too, which says a lot considering how picky they are. My son loves potatoes, but he does not like skin on his potatoes. He even will skip the waffle fries at Chick-Fil-A that are the ends of the potato…crazy kid!
Can you put raw potatoes in an Air Fryer?
YES! Of course, you can do this; however, you just need to cook them of course. I like to cook ours for about 25 minutes on 390 degrees. It’s also easy to make Air Fryer Baked Potatoes too, right in your air fryer.
What type of beans should you use with Air Fryer Green Beans and Potatoes?
I prefer fresh; however, you can use frozen as well. If you use frozen, just pour them right in out of the bag, no need to defrost first. It’s always best to snap the ends or trim them if needed.
Can you use aluminum foil in the Air Fryer?
I prefer to use foil in the air fryer, it just keeps the basket much cleaner. The key here is that you do not want to cover the entire basket, simply roll up the sides a bit to allow the air to flow otherwise your food will not be cooked.
Sign up HERE to get your Free Printable Menu Planner!
Now, are you ready for some Air Fryer Beans and Potatoes? It’s time to pair this with your favorite main dish. Also, be sure to check out even more recipes on the Monthly Menu Plan!
These are easy to make in the Ninja Foodi or Air Fryer!
Air Fryer Green Beans and Potatoes
- 12 oz Trimmed Green Beans
- 2 Pounds Baby Yellow Gold Potatoes Halved
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Salt
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 2 Tbsp Cooked and Shredded Bacon
- Spray the basket of the air fryer or ninja foodi with olive oil cooking spray.
- Place the potatoes and beans in the basket.
- Top with shredded bacon if preferred.
- Sprinkle evenly with the garlic salt.
- Coat with olive oil cooking spray.
- Set air fryer to 390 degrees and cook for 25 minutes.
- I suggest checking in on the vegetables halfway through the cooking time and stirring them. At this point, add an additional coat of olive oil if need.