As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
We’ve had a late start to cold & flu season, so be sure to use these 5 Useful Ways to Prevent a Cold with Kleenex Anti-Viral. This post is written by me on behalf of Geometry Global. All opinions are entirely my own. This shop has been compensated by Acorn Influence, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
It seems like this past year and this year, our cold & flu season has had a late start in our area. Of course, now it’s in full force. I would go on a limb and blame that on the crazy weather in our area. We go from 30* to 75* in less than 24 hours, it does a number to your system. Now, I won’t complain the weather has been beautiful, it’s literally in the 70’s all this week, but that just means the next week it will probably be back to the 30’s again and we will all be congested.
A great way to prevent that pesky cold & flu is with Kleenex Anti-Viral. Honestly, I think this is the best idea ever, Kleenex Anti-Viral kills 99.9% of cold and flu viruses.* Now, can you believe that? It’s true! There is an active ingredient in the middle layer of the Kleenex that interrupts the growth of the cold & flu viruses. That was enough to convince me to stock up on Kleenex Anti-Viral.
My kid’s seem to be highly susceptible to cold & flu, this year it’s even more important that my daughter stay well. Last year in the spring she had a very bad case of the flu that made her borderline pneumonia. She ended up on breathing treatments and steroids to get her well. This year though she’s about to have surgery next month and it’s very important that she stays healthy to be able to have the surgery. That means I’m being even more cautious of keeping our home and kids as germ free as possible. A great way to do that is with the Kleenex Anti-Viral, because it never fails that our kid’s always seem to pick up something at school. Wouldn’t it be great if all the little kids had their noses wiped with a tissue that would fight those cold & flu viruses? I sure think so!
Now, along with that here are 5 Useful Tips to Help Prevent Cold & Flu! These tips are necessary even if you get the vaccine too.
- Wash HANDS – This one should just be something that goes without saying, but oddly enough it isn’t. Remember to always wash your hands.
- Wipe Surfaces Regularly – Always wipe down surfaces and objects that are touched frequently, such as that germ filled shopping cart.
- Get Moving – Always remember to exercise and keep your body moving, that will naturally boost your immunity too.
- Stay Nourished – Remember to eat good for you foods that are packed with nutrients, our body needs those nutrients to fight off anything that may decide to come in.
- Stock up on Kleenex Anti-Viral – Be sure to stock up on Kleenex Anti-Viral so that you can easily wipe your nose with a tissue that will fight the incoming virus too.
These tips are ones that my family lives by when it comes to cold & flu season, do you have any that you would add? I’d love to hear them!
Now, be sure to stop in Walmart and grab your Kleenex Anti-Viral, plus it comes with lots of Box Tops too!
Disclaimer: *In the tissue in 15 minutes. Virucidal against: Rhinoviruses Type 1A and 2 (Rhinoviruses are the leading cause of the common cold); Influenza A and Influenza B (causes of the flu); Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV – the leading cause of lower respiratory infection in children).