As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Let’s get the week going by using these 5 Meal Prepping Tips, plus your chance to win a Rubbermaid Brilliance set. This is a sponsored post; however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Just before Christmas, my husband and I set out on a new wellness journey. Of course, we both started working out regularly, but a major change for us had to be the way we eat. We’ve saved so much money by avoiding eating out lately too, which was an added bonus, we decided to rely on doing our own food prep instead of relying on a fast food location. That change alone can alter your entire lifestyle. Food Prep has proved to be a key in our wellness journey, because instead of grabbing chips or junk foods, we have fruits and vegetables ready at all times for those snacking moments. My husband always has fruit with him now as opposed to chips and I’m usually snacking on carrots for lunch instead of processed snacks. One key though in all the food prep is finding the perfect storage containers. I think we’ve found just the right container too with Rubbermaid Brilliance.
Rubbermaid Brilliance is 100% leak-proof guaranteed, now that was the true winning feature for me. I absolutely hate when a container tips over in a lunch sack and next thing you know, the entire car is smelling like salad dressing or leftovers. Rubbermaid Brilliance does away with that worry, plus they are stain-resistant too, splatter resistant, and my favorite is that they stack easily in the fridge. They have not only helped us successfully food prep, but also clear out the clutter in our fridge with the easy stacking.
I’ve also learned a few tips along the way about food prepping that I thought I would share with you, be sure to share with me some of yours as well. I’m always looking for more efficiency with food prepping.
5 Meal Prepping Tips
- Choose a Day – Pick a day to food prep that works best for you, for instance maybe it’s Sunday evenings then prep your foods for the remainder of the week.
- Storage is Key – Remember to choose the proper food storage such as Rubbermaid Brilliance, you want to ensure that your food taste fresh all week long.
- Remember Portion Size – Foods have serving sizes for a reason, remember to portion these out correctly especially when doing food prep.
- Variety – Be sure to add variety to your meals so that you aren’t tempted to reach for something that may not be the best for you, for instance, you do not have to have a salad every single day or the same one.
- Consistency is Key – Be consistent, make food prep part of your weekly lifestyle remember it’s likely saving you a lot of time and money, not to mention better for you too.
Now, are you ready to start your food prep for the week? What tips do you have? Remember to pick up your Rubbermaid Brilliance or even better ENTER TO WIN now!