Have you ever noticed just how much your kids grow? You can now “Watch Your Kids Grow with Mott’s” and use their growth chart to keep track plus be sure to try these 5 Easy Snack Ideas. This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Mott’s®. All opinions are mine alone.
Do you ever have moments where you suddenly realize how much your kids have grown? I’m always amazed when I look at a before and after shot from the first day of school to the last. Recently, I was really blown away when my daughter started attending the childcare at the gym. She’s now in the mix between babies to about 5 years old there at the gym. When I went to pick her up, she was standing next to a 2 year old and she literally looked like a giant in comparison. It was then that it really sunk in how much she had grown in such a short time because that was just a few years ago. Of course, in my mind it was just last week! She’ll be starting school this fall with her brother and she is ecstatic. She can’t wait to go to the ‘big kid’ school with bubba. Meanwhile, I have bittersweet feelings towards that! They just grow up so fast.
A fun way to keep track of their growth is with a growth chart and right now, with a purchase of $10 worth of Mott’s products from Walmart, you can get one for free.
Here’s How You Get Your Growth Chart:
- Buy $10 worth of Mott’s Juice or Sauce at Walmart
- Register for the offer on Motts.com/Walmart
- Upload receipts on Motts.com/Walmart beginning now thru 9/15/2017
The growth chart will be mailed to your home once receipts have been verified.
My daughter could not wait to try out the growth chart. She was anxious to let me know that she is growing super tall! She actually is very tall for her age, which considering how short my husband and I are that’s a little shocking.
We decided to head to Walmart and pick up our favorite Mott’s products, which for us, we love the squeeze applesauce and the unsweetened applesauce containers. These are in lunches for the kids every single day! They even have a new Mott’s Juice that just recently debuted at Walmart. Mott’s is full of real fruit goodness and is an excellent source of vitamins to help the little ones stay strong and grow. I love that when I put Mott’s in their lunchbox I know that it helps them to “BE HEALTHY” with their food choices.
I thought I’d also share with you 5 Easy Snack Ideas for kids too!
5 Easy Snack Ideas
- Mott’s Applesauce – If you want to mix up the applesauce, top it with a little bit of oats and a drizzle of honey.
- Yogurt Parfaits – One of our favorites is a cup of Greek yogurt, topped with oats and berries.
- Snack Mix – Make your own snack mix with favorites that the kids like such as nuts and dried fruits, even pair it with a Mott’s juice for the perfect snack!
- Smoothies – Smoothies are simple to make pairing fruit and yogurt, and then just blend it up. Most kids enjoy just about any flavor too! I also add kale or spinach to ours because you can’t taste it and it gives them some superfoods.
- Homemade Ice Pops – These are always fun to make in the summer season, simply use your favorite Mott’s Juice and pair it with some sliced fruit and then freeze it!
Do you have a few favorite snack ideas? I’d love to hear them! It never fails after school my kid’s are always asking for a snack. I can’t blame them either, that’s a long time to go without a snack and be expected to do so much schoolwork too. So the first stop when we get home is a healthy snack, then it’s homework and playtime!
Be sure to head to Walmart so that you can pick up your Mott’s products and get a growth chart now! #WatchMeGrow