5 Bathroom Cleaning Tips to get your bathrooms squeaky clean!
I am a compensated 3M-sponsored blogger. Opinions are my own and additional products used in the project were selected by me.
It never fails; the holidays always seem to sneak up on me. One minute I’m planning summer vacation and the next minute I’m trying to save up for Christmas gifts. It’s always something, right?
One thing that always happens during the holiday season in our home are family parties. The most stressful thing about that for many is simply getting the house cleaned. It’s especially difficult with little children that are able to make a mess in all of half a second!
Thankfully, Scotch-Brite Brand has a number of cleaning tools that can help you get your home cleaned and shiny in just a few short minutes.
I shared 5 Kitchen Cleaning Tips several months back, be sure to stop by and read those to get your kitchen ready for the holidays. Today, I’m going to focus on the guest bathroom or the main bathroom used when guests arrive.
In the home we live in now, we have a half bath, which is perfect for guests. Although, I will say it’s right next to the laundry room and there is no door to shut the laundry room away. That makes me cringe a bit; something must be done about that! I like to hide my mess in there but there is just no way, everyone sees the mess in there. Thankfully…I find other hiding spots.
Let’s get on to these 5 Bathroom Cleaning Tips
- Start with the worst part, the toilet – The Scotch-Brite Disposable Toilet Scrubber can get your toilet shining in just a few seconds really. Simply put the sponge that comes with the wand on it and then scrub the toilet well. Once you are done release the sponge into the trashcan (and remember to take out the bathroom trash too.) Quickly wipe down the rest of the toilet and guess what? That’s it, you are done!
- Clean the Floors – Use a steam mop or mop of your choice and clean the floors in the guest bathroom.
- Clean the Sink & Countertops – Use soft side of an Extreme Scrub Sponge to clean off the counter tops and then clean out the sink.
- Wipe down the mirror – This can be done with simply a wet rag or a glass spray. At this point, I would also wipe down the door handle and any other areas that may have some build-up on them.
- Freshen up the décor and scent – Before you leave your bathroom, add a few nice décor items such as a new rug or towel. It’s also nice to leave a basket of scented sprays there or hand towels for guests. Possibly spray it with a scented spray or use a plugin scent to leave the bathroom smelling fresh and clean!
These simple steps take less than 15 minutes and these along with the kitchen tips will have your home clean in no time. That means less work and stress for you and more time to enjoy your family during the holidays. That is what is really important, right?
Happy Holidays & Happy Cleaning!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.Disclaimer: This post contains links to products that I recommend. Many of those links may be affiliate links. In using those links, it does support the ongoing post and recipes shared on this website.