31 Easy, Healthy, & Quick Meals for December
We have a super busy month ahead of us, so start it out with 31 Easy, Healthy, & Quick Meals to get you started!
Are you ready for the upcoming month? I know we are swamped with activities. That tends to happen, doesn’t it this month? In the midst of that, I am really trying to make an effort to resist the cookies and stick to a better-for-you way of eating. I’d say though the cookie cake I ate yesterday may not have helped but at least the dinners are looking pretty good.
Remember that you can grab a FREE Printable menu by clicking HERE. Then, get ready to add some great new recipes to your line up this week. I have no doubt you will love them all.
What do you plan to try this month? I see several I want to try.
Happy December & Happy Holidays!
Healthy Dinner Meal Plan for December
- Irish Meatloaf
- Southwestern Turkey Soup with Avocado
- Stirfry Chicken Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash with Cranberries
- Cranberry Orange Juice Chicken
- Baked Ravioli Casserole
- Instant Pot Beef Roast
- Greek Lentil and Rice Salad
- Salmon with Raspberry Balsamic Glaze
- Salmon and Blueberry Salad
- Southwestern Quinoa Salad
- 5 Bean Quinoa Soup
- Healthified Sweet and Sour Pork
- Italian Baked Spaghetti Squash
- Hearty Turkey Chili
- Steak Wrapped Asparagus
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Turkey Noodle Casserole
- Cranberry Pecan Salad
- Pork Chops with Apple Onion Sauce
- Eggplant Lasagna
- Crockpot Honey Chicken
- Healthy One Dish Chicken Bake
- Unstuffed Turkey Cabbage Rolls
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
- Avocado Chicken Salad
- Scallops with Bacon and Spinach
- Paleo Bison Burger
- One Pot Chicken
- Cowboy Casserole
- Classic Hoppin John
Dessert Recipes for December
Don’t forget to join our Easy, Healthy, Quick Meals Facebook Group for more healthy recipes and easy cooking tips.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.