10 Ways to Use Chicken Drumsticks, will help you with recipe ideas for your chicken drumsticks!
Today, I’m talking Chicken Drumsticks. These may be the most affordable cut of chicken out there, of course I could be wrong. I did pick up though several packages of Chicken Drumsticks for roughly $2.50 and that was with 6 drumsticks in each package! I was in shock.
I thought I would share today about 10 ways to use Chicken Drumsticks, since my freezer is now full of them. We happen to love them around here, plus they are fun for the kids too!
10 Ways to Use Chicken Drumsticks
- Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken
- Slow Cooker Dill Chicken with Veggies
- Slow Cooker Onion Soup Chicken
- Slow Cooker Rosemary Chicken
- Slow Cooker Apricot Chicken
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Chicken
- Slow Cooker Honey Ginger Chicken (Use Drumsticks)
- Ranch Breaded Chicken (Replace Tenders for Drumsticks)
- Oven Fried Chicken with Drumsticks
- Maple & Rice Chicken Bake (Replace Chicken Breast for Chicken Drumsticks)
These are a few of the recipes we have done using Chicken Drumsticks, it makes for very frugal and tasty meals!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.