Saucy Mama Stir Fry and Giveaway
I was recently ask to try out Saucy Mama sauces, I jumped on the chance because they sounded delicious! The challenge given to me, was to create a meal using one of their sauces and only 5 ingredients total with oil, salt, and pepper being a free ingredient. After I received my package of sauces, I immediately knew what I was going to make.
- 2lb Flat Iron Steak (you can use flank steak or thin sirloin as well)
- 1 Bag of Frozen Stir Fry Veggies
- 2 Cups Brown Rice, Cooked
- 1 Cup Sweet Heat Saucy Mama Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Corn Starch
- Olive Oil
Start by slicing the steak into thin slices along the grain. Place these in a cast iron skillet with about 1 tbsp of Olive Oil and cook thoroughly. Once these are cooked, remove and put on a plate. Pour the stir fry veggies into the skillet with another 1 Tbsp of olive oil if needed and cook until soft. Once the veggies are soft, pour in the Sweet Heat sauce, steak and the cornstarch. Let this simmer until the sauce is well soaked in. Top this mixture over a bowl of rice and enjoy some delicious stir fry.
My husband thought this was one of the best stir fry’s he had. I’m sure it’s because it had a kick to it as the sauce had a spicy flavor. I rarely cook spicy, so my hubby loved it.
This dish gets even better because Saucy Mama is going to giveaway a set of their sauces to one lucky reader!
1. Visit Saucy Mama, and leave a comment letting me know which one you would like to try.
1. Follow Mommy Hates Cooking on Facebook.
2. Subscribe to Mommy Hates Cooking.
3. Follow Mommy Hates Cooking on Twitter.
Leave a separate comment for each one.
This contest will start now and end on Thursday, May 12th at 12:00am CST. I will announce the winner on Friday. Good luck!
This giveaway is sponsored by Saucy Mama; however, the opinions of the product are my own.