This dish was recommended to me by a fan on Facebook. One of the great things about finding out ‘what’s for dinner’ are all the great ideas that are generated from it.
The night we made this, I was actually not feeling well so my husband took over. He made dinner and even took a picture of it for me to share!
- 1 Lb Ground Beef, Cooked and Drained
- 1 16oz Package Five Cheese Ravioli, Cooked according to package
- 1 16oz Jar Pasta Sauce
- 1 Package Shredded Italian Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Once both the meat and the pasta have been cooked and drained, spray an 8x8 pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Place a layer of ravioli on the bottom topped with 1/2 the meat, then 1/2 the sauce, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Repeat another layer finishing up with a topping of cheese.
- Bake this in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until cheese has fully melted.
- Serve with side salad and you have a delicious, easy dinner!
Have you visited our Products list? Be sure and check out Mommy Hates Cooking Products and Services.