I mentioned my love for Fold It’s, in my recipe for Seasoned Chicken Gyros. I thought I would try another recipe using this fabulous bread! Of course, now I’m on the gluten free trial diet so I’ll just hope you all enjoy this bread!
This time I made Pizza Sandwiches. These are simple enough to make for dinner paired with a salad or for lunch!
Another thing I love about these sandwiches is that you can use what you have on hand or your favorite pizza toppings. It is also a nice meal to do with picky eaters because each child can pick their own toppings and then they bake at the same time.
- 1 Package Traditional White Fold It's
- 15-20 Turkey Pepperoni's
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, Diced
- 1/2 Red Onion, Sliced
- Pizza Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 450*.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray, then place the fold it's on the baking sheet. Cover one side of the fold it with pizza sauce and the toppings. Repeat until all the fold it's have the sauce and toppings.
- Leave these open faced and put in the oven for 7-8 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Let them cool for 5 minutes, then take the side that is not covered with toppings and fold over to make a sandwich.
- Remember these are very versatile and can be adapted to use any of your favorite toppings.
What’s your favorite pizza toppings?
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.