I needed a quick dinner for a Friday night and this Hawaiian Pizza came to the rescue!
- 1 Package of Betty Crocker Pizza Crust Mix
- 1 8 oz Can of Tomato Sauce
- 2 Cups of Shredded Colby Cheese or Mozzarella
- 1 Package of Canadian Bacon
- 1 8oz Can of Dole Pineapple Slices
- 1/2 Tsp of Garlic Salt
- 1/2 Tsp of Basil
- 1/2 Tsp of Parsley
Preheat oven to 375*.
Make the crust as instructed on package. Once crust is made, pour the tomato sauce across crust and then add the Canadian bacon. I used about 1/2 the package of Canadian bacon. Place the pineapple on the pizza next and then top with cheese. I sprinkled the garlic salt, basil, and parsley on top of the entire pizza.
I put this in the oven for 15 minutes and it was ready. I paired it with leafy spinach salad and we had a quick and easy dinner.
Grab your coupons before you head to the store!
I am now on the hunt for homemade crust recipes!