E-Book: Menu Planning 101 and FREE Printable
It is HERE! I am SO excited to announce the debut of my first E-Book, Menu Planning 101!
Do you go to the store and wonder what should I buy for dinner? Without a plan? Or do you start to plan and then give up?
No more! This book will teach you how to Save Time. Save Money. Eat Healthy.
This book will:
- Answer your questions regarding Menu Planning.
- Provide tips and strategies to menu plan effectively.
- Provide a helpful tip to all those who coupon on how to store your menu plan while you shop!
- Show you 2 sample menu plans for both monthly and weekly.
- Provide you with 2 printable menu planners for both monthly and weekly.
All of this will cost you less than a cup of your favorite coffee at the local coffee shop! Plus, you may even have more time for that coffee after utilizing the tips from the book!
“I love how your recipes overlap some in ingredients so you are NOT having to buy as much in one week.” -Amanda R from Unorganized Mommy
BONUS: The idea for all those with coupon binders is a great way to stay organized, you can find it in the book. It’s how I grocery shop now!
To get you started I’m offering a copy of the printable weekly planner for FREE! All you need to do is click on Weekly Menu Planner and print!
Happy Menu Planning!
10 Responses to “E-Book: Menu Planning 101 and FREE Printable”
Pingback: Breakfast Scramble and Weekly Menu Plan
Pingback: 20 Free Menu Planner Printables
Pingback: Organize for the New Year