Slow Cooker Pizza Soup

slow cooker pizza soup

It’s officially soup time in our house, of course my husband thinks we have soup a little too much, but I just love it!  There are so many great soups to try plus using the slow cooker to make them makes my life much easier!

This week we tried out a Slow Cooker Pizza Soup.  I have seen some pizza soups floating around the internet for a while but had not tried one yet.  I decided to adapt one from a cookbook that I have by Dawn Hall called “Busy People’s Slow Cooker Cookbook”.  We really enjoyed this soup and it would be perfect paired with a piece of garlic bread.

Since I’m gluten free, I paired these with Better Batter Garlic Buns.  If you are not gluten free simply pair with your favorite garlic bread!

slow cooker pizza soup

Enjoy!

Have you visited our Products list? Be sure and check out Mommy Hates Cooking Products and Services.

Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.

11 Responses to “Slow Cooker Pizza Soup”

1. Kelly @ Semi Homemade Momposted October 24, 2012 at 8:41 am

We’ve been soup crazy around here, too. This looks amazing! Pinned and trying for sure. Show & Share Wednesday is up on my blog if you’d like to share: http://www.semihomemademom.com/2012/10/show-share-wednesday-9.html

2. Jo Annposted October 24, 2012 at 9:59 pm

How many will this feed? This sounds so good. Can’t wait to make it.

• Kristyreplied October 25th, 2012 at 7:51 pm

It made 6-8 servings for us.

3. Uttpal Kposted October 25, 2012 at 12:41 am

Thanks for sharing. Recommended to my fans for trying out. 5 star ratings..:)

4. Jennifer I.posted October 25, 2012 at 6:55 pm

I wonder if you could throw in a little ground beef instead of the pepperoni? We don’t like pepperoni around here.

• Kristyreplied October 25th, 2012 at 7:50 pm

I think you could, you could probably use any pizza toppings you normally would want to.

5. Jennifer I.posted October 25, 2012 at 6:55 pm

6. Fionaposted May 10, 2013 at 2:05 am

I truly take pleasure in simply reading all your weblogs.

Simply wished to let you know which you have people much at all as i am who enjoy your projects.
    Definitely a fantastic submit. Hats on you! The data which
    you have discussed is simply beneficial.

7. Melanie Tinerposted January 27, 2014 at 6:05 pm

I made this today and it is a big disappointment-pasta has been in for over 30 minutes and isn’t close to being done. The soup is watery and doesn’t look like enough to feed hungry boys. I won’t be making this again.

1. Pingback: This Week’s Good Eats- Week of November 5th | Start Gluten Free