Butterfinger Cream Cake {Gluten Free Optional}
Lightened-Up-Funfetti-Cake-Batter-Dip
coffee-4
Pretzel Bread Sandwiches I Mommy Hates Cooking
Ology Products at Walgreens #WalgreensOlogy #shop #cbias

Virtual BBQ and Vote: Creamy Potato Salad

creamy potato salad

This past week, I was thinking up some new recipes to take to cookouts this summer or to share when we host cookouts.  One dish that I knew I needed a good recipe for is potato salad.  Potato Salad is a staple at all of our cookouts, my family loves it!  Although they love it, I prefer to make it mainly to avoid all those unnecessary ingredients that are in the store bought salad.

This time I thought I would try to make the potato salad without mayonnaise and use Kraft’s Original Philadelphia Cooking Creme.  As soon as this was whipped up, my husband took a bite.  His response, “This taste good.”  Then, another bite, “This is REALLY good.”  It did not last very long after that.  We had family over and they ate it up!

potato salad

Let’s get on to this recipe, plus be sure and take a look and VOTE for your favorite recipe on the Virtual BBQ Link Up!  To vote, simply leave a comment!  I would greatly appreciate it!

Now, it’s time to vote please leave a comment on this post and that will be your entry!  The voting time is only open for 24 hours!

Come join our Virtual Summer BBQ, hosted by Balancing Beauty and Bedlam.

Enjoy browsing these great recipes.

Lemon Berry Cheesecake Bars – Saving Dollars and Sense
Creamy Italian Pasta Salad – Life in Grace
Southwest Chicken Salad – My Home Sweet Home
Creamy Bacon and Tomato Potato Salad – Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures
Creamy BLT Pasta Salad with Pesto Sauce – 4Tunate
Shrimp Campanelle Salad – The Peaceful Mom
Creamy Jalapeno Ranch Dip – Saving with Shellie
Philly Creamy Deviled Eggs – Smockity Frocks
Creamy Potato Salad – Mommy Hates Cooking

Disclosure:  I was sent free cooking creme; however, this is not a paid post.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

1. Love your recipe! Looks delish. Can’t wait to try it!

2. Ranette Powell says:

Love your recipes!

3. Linda Gilbert says:

So enjoy your site. Esoecially things like this posts so many great recipe ideas to choose from. Thanks for all your efforts,Kristy. Wishing a sick free pregnency. ;-)

4. This recipe looks delish!!!

5. I love making potato salad in the summer months its always nice to see variations. I have never used Philadelphia’s cooking creme. Hope your morning sickness is tapering down.

6. Katie Grimm says:

It looks great! We’re actually trying a version of this with a different flavored cream cheese this weekend … I think the Italian one. Can’t wait!

7. This looks so good!! Might have to make it this weekend :)

8. This potato salad looks great! I have never tasted potato salad with cream cheese in it before, but I bet it’s wonderful. I am going to look for that Philadelphia Cooking Creme next time I am at the store, thank you for sharing. :)

9. Anna Marie says:

um…..YUMMY!! Wish I had taste abilities on this computer!! I will have to definitely try this one on my family.

10. I don’t like Mayo so this sounds like a delish alternative to try! Thanks!

11. Mmmmm…looks so good. This is not cool, its almost 12 and I am HUNGRY!! This is not helping~!

12. I love grilling and cook outs and side dishes are always my low point. That potato salad looks awesome!

13. That looks delicious, Kristy. My daughter hates mayo, so I may just make some of this. Thanks!

14. Oooh – that looks awesome!! How creative!

15. OH MY MOUTH IS WATERING! This looks amazing! Perfect for summertime grilling. Thanks for sharing this!

16. Shasta Tudor says:

Can’t wait to make this!!

17. This sounds delicious! A great new update to an old favorite!!!

18. Tabitha says:

Looks so good! 4th of July recipe for sure :)

19. Sarah Mercado says:

This recipe looks great!

20. Wow that looks so good! I am going to have to try your recipe out!

21. This looks easy and so yummy! I love potato salads but rarely make them, but I want to try this recipe soon!

22. Irene Hunt says:

Looks wonderful! Especially like the idea of using cream cheese!

23. We love the Philly cooking cremes and the potato salad looks yummy! Will be making this recipe very soon!

24. Roseann says:

This sounds delicious!! I may have to try it this upcoming weekend for our cookout!!

25. I’ve never made my own potato salad and that looks scrumptious! Thanks for sharing the recipe, too!

26. Sounds yummy! Can’t wait for my next cookout!

27. I love red potatoes in a potato salad! This looks so good, Kristy!

28. This looks amazing!!! I loveeeee Potato Salad..Thank You! :)

29. Jennifer Bowman says:

this was so good!!! I would recommend it.

30. this sounds very tasty, I will try it very soon, thanks for the recipe

31. Jaime Welch says:

Just plain AWESOME!!! Thanks!

Trackbacks

1. [...] Ranch Dip – Saving with Shellie Lemon Berry Cheesecake Bars – Saving Dollars and Sense Creamy Potato Salad – Mommy Hates Cooking Creamy Italian Pasta Salad – Life in Grace Southwest Chicken Salad – My Home Sweet Home [...]

2. [...] Berry Cheesecake Bars – Saving Dollars and Sense Creamy Potato Salad – Mommy Hates Cooking Southwest Chicken Salad – My Home Sweet Home Creamy Bacon and Tomato Potato Salad – [...]

3. [...] Virtual BBQ and Vote: Creamy Potato Salad (mommyhatescooking.com) [...]