Gluten Free Strawberry Bread

gluten free strawberry bread

A few weeks back, I attempted to make my Strawberry Bread again but this time gluten free!  Guess what?  It worked!  The only change I made to the original recipe was substituting the all purpose flour for gluten free all purpose flour!

It was so easy and had the same wonderful taste.  I forgot how much I loved this bread until I made it again.  It pairs perfectly with a morning cup of coffee or even late afternoon!

If you do not need this gluten free, head over to my original Strawberry Bread recipe!

gluten free strawberry bread

Enjoy this wonderful treat with your morning coffee!

Shared on Make Bake Create!

Have you visited our Products list? Be sure and check out Mommy Hates Cooking Products and Services.

Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.

10 Responses to “Gluten Free Strawberry Bread”

1. Stacyposted April 20, 2012 at 5:54 pm

So do you just fold in the strawberries to the batter or add them to the wet ingredients??

• Kristyreplied April 20th, 2012 at 9:12 pm

I included them with the wet; however, you can also fold them in at the end too. If you include them with the wet the bread just have more of a red tint to it from the juices.

2. Heidiposted April 21, 2012 at 3:17 pm

That looks AMAZING!!!!!! I’m going to try to make that! I cook gluten free and I just stopped baking because everything I tried was horrible… You’ve inspired me!

3. Lindaposted April 5, 2013 at 4:19 pm

This sounds good. We’re featuring strawberries on our Saturday Dishes tomorrow at Tumbleweed Contessa. I’d love it if your brought this by. http://www.tumbleweedcontessa.com/blog

Hope to see you there,
    Linda

4. Jennyposted April 20, 2013 at 10:15 pm

I was just wondering if anyone has tried using this recipe with Bob’s Red Mill flour?? Would it be okay?

• Kristy Stillreplied April 21st, 2013 at 7:34 pm

I haven’t tried it with this one, but if it’s all purpose is should work.

5. Andrewposted May 23, 2013 at 11:44 pm

I made these last night, and they came out great! I actually pureed the strawberries instead of just crushing them, but I think I’ll try it with chunks next time. I even took a dozen into work today and shared them with my coworkers – they were a huge hit! Thanks for the recipe!

1. Pingback: Favorite Recipe Finds | Vegetarian Mamma