Valentine Treat-Red Velvet Cake Cookies

red velvet cookies

One of my all time favorite ways to make cookies is with cake mix.  It’s simple and the variety of ways to make them is basically endless!  I made these Chocolate Chip Cake Batter Cookies a while back, and this year I thought I would make Red Velvet Cake Cookies for Valentine’s Day.

This time I used the full amount of oil and all the works with these.  They would be the perfect treat for work or to take to your child’s school for Valentine’s Day.

red velvet cookies

Have you visited our Products list? Be sure and check out Mommy Hates Cooking Products and Services.

11 Responses to “Valentine Treat-Red Velvet Cake Cookies”

1. Anna Marieposted February 5, 2012 at 8:49 am

These sound GREAT, Kristy! And NICE photos!!!!

2. Aliciaposted February 5, 2012 at 10:28 pm

Love it!

3. Karenposted February 6, 2012 at 11:00 am

Just made these. Super easy. I am making sandwich cookies and putting sprinkles around them. Cute!

• Mommy Hates Cookingreplied February 6th, 2012 at 9:18 pm

So excited to here that I bet those sandwich cookies are yummy!

4. jessicaposted December 10, 2012 at 11:09 pm

i’d like to make these for christmas gifts, how does the cream cheese affect their “shelf-stableness?” do they require refrigeration?

5. Augustusposted November 8, 2013 at 9:02 am

A great many consumers would rather receive important information via the Internet, so Internet marketing is an
    essential method of growing your business.
    Link Building Services in Srilanka is one of the best services
    offered by the expert SEO team. Better data you share, the closer you
    will arrive at on the net triumph.

6. carpet cleaningposted April 29, 2014 at 9:08 pm

Though charge is an imperative element necessary to be considered,
    however, your decision should be quality with inexpensive cost.
    It is observed that most soil dirt won’t get removed from
    the carpet fibers. Hiring a cleaning professional is the easiest option
    for carpet cleaning.

7. ahrefs coupon 2013posted April 30, 2014 at 11:21 am

You actually make it appear so easy together with your presentation but I in finding this topic to be
    actually something which I believe I would never understand.
    It seems too complex and extremely extensive for me.
    I am having a look forward in your subsequent submit, I will try to
    get the dangle of it!

8. Sandraposted May 6, 2014 at 7:04 am

This are awesome!! I made them yesterday , súper easy, and really quick, and once they’re cool… Uff! A little piece of heaven

1. Pingback: Valentines Day Red Velvet Cake!!!! « Motherhood Mania