Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing

slow cooker chicken and stuffing

I’m not sure if cooking one dish dinners get any easier than this one!  My mom made this recently then told me the recipe, and I had to try it!  This is like having a holiday dinner any time of the year with little to no work involved!

Now, if you are a person who does not like all of your food to touch then this one is not for you; however, if you are a fan of chicken and stuffing then this is right up your alley!

This is an easy meal that will taste like you spent hours preparing it!

Have you visited our Products list? Be sure and check out Mommy Hates Cooking Products and Services.

8 Responses to “Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing”

1. Xenia @ Thanks, Mail Carrierposted January 9, 2012 at 3:00 pm

You had me at Slow Cooker! I’m pretty sure every meal should be made in there!

2. Loriposted January 9, 2012 at 3:22 pm

Do you need to drain the green beans, or just pour the whole can in? Thanks! :)

• Kristyreplied January 9th, 2012 at 3:26 pm

I do not drain, just pour it in and let the liquid cook in. You can drain them though if you prefer.

3. Peggy Killhamposted May 21, 2012 at 6:40 am

yummy!! Ive been craving chicken/dressing lately so this will be perfect. Thanks so much!

4. Denisaposted August 20, 2012 at 11:05 am

If the chicken is thawed, how long should it go? And if running short on time, can I cook on high? And how long do you think it might take?

• Kristyreplied August 20th, 2012 at 11:08 am

It should be fine with thawed chicken and cook the same as frozen. If you do it on high typically I just cut the time in 1/2. I would check it about 1/2 way if you can just to be sure it doesn’t burn on the sides.

5. Christineposted August 31, 2012 at 2:25 pm

Is the package of cornbread stuffing StoveTop or the Pepperidge Farm type in the bag? This looks amazing!!

• Kristyreplied August 31st, 2012 at 2:49 pm

I have done it with both, but I just don’t prepare it as instructed on the package. It should come out the same. I want to say the bag had more stuffing and I still used all of it in the slow cooker.