The holidays can sometimes be the most stressful time of the year instead of the most joyous time of the year. Much of that stress comes from finances and worry of how to get through the holidays above water.
Do you have a few tips to share about what makes Thanksgiving a better holiday for you and your family or how to approach Thanksgiving? I have joined up with Butterball and am giving a few of my tips for Thanksgiving.
- Plan ahead and have others all bring a dish so that you are not alone in cooking the meal.
- Coordinate the time of dinner and keep others in mind especially those that have to go to multiple family dinners all in one day.
- Have crafts, toys, and games ready for the kids to keep them entertained.
- Remember not to forget what Thanksgiving is all about…giving.
This past week I was ask to host a giveaway from Butterball to giveaway TWO Turkey’s!
In the comments as the entry you will nominate someone that you feel needs to be blessed this holiday season. Then, I will randomly select the winner, the person that wins will get TWO free turkey’s, they will come in the form of a coupon up to $15 value for Butterball Turkey. One of the coupons will be for you and one for the person you nominated.
This could be a number of different people to nominate, it could go many directions. It could be someone you know that is having a hard financial time and you feel could use a blessing, or it could be someone who helped you out when you needed it most and it’s your way to say thank you.
I have learned over the years, that it is not about the monetary value of a gift or a blessing, it’s about the thought behind it and the simple gesture to show that you care.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.
1. Leave a comment letting us know who you are nominating. You can be as brief and discrete or as detailed as you want to be. Along with this, please post a tip that you feel makes Thanksgiving better for your family.
This giveaway will end on Sunday, November 6th at 11:59 CST.
Disclosure: I was given the turkey coupons by Butterball to host a giveaway, I chose to do it in this manner. The thoughts and opinions of this post, product, and giveaway are my own.