Taco Pizza

In my family one of our all time favorite meals is Taco Salad.  I was craving taco salad the other day when the thought occurred to me to put it on a pizza.  I had an extra pizza crust waiting patiently in the freezer to be used, plus it provides a new varation to one of our favorite meals.

At first, I was skeptical.  Taco Pizza?  Who does that.  Then, we made it.  Then, I took a bite.  And another.  A few pieces disappeared.  Then, the whole pizza.

Both my husband and I may never think the same way about taco salad again.  Something about that crunchy crust piled high with taco meat and all the toppings.  It was delightful.

Find this delicious bread machine crust recipe over on Org Junkie.

This would also be a perfect meal to make for family!

I can hardly write this, I’m craving it again.  Crunchy Goodness!

Now, have family over and get to cooking!

Have you visited our Products list?  Be sure and check out Mommy Hates Cooking Products and Services.

10 Responses to “Taco Pizza”

1. Lynnposted September 6, 2011 at 8:08 am

We love taco pizza. This looks really good. I have never thought to use the ranch style beans on it. What a great idea. I am going to have to give that a try.

2. Joanneposted September 6, 2011 at 10:00 am

Sounds wonderful!!! Am going to try it using the multitude of venison in my freezer!

3. Kim B.posted September 6, 2011 at 2:29 pm

I LOVE this idea!! My family LOVES taco salad so I’m sure they’ll LOVE this too :)
    Thanks for sharing!!

4. Emberposted January 8, 2012 at 12:44 pm

Just found what’s for dinner! =)

5. Nancy @Real Food Allergy Freeposted March 21, 2012 at 8:55 am

Wow! This looks amazing! I love that you even added fritos!

6. www.pcipedia.esposted March 25, 2013 at 12:52 am

I’m not positive where you’re getting your info, however great topic.
    I needs to spend a while studying much more or understanding more.
    Thanks for wonderful information I was in search of this information for my mission.

7. Aimeeposted December 30, 2013 at 11:01 am

I made this last night. I used taco sauce instead of Catalina dressing since I didn’t have it. It turned out really great! Thanks for the recipe and idea.

• Kristy Stillreplied December 30th, 2013 at 6:37 pm

Yay! So glad you liked it!

1. Pingback: Taco Pizza {Mommy Hates Cooking}