Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili

This past week I was ask to try out #NewKnorrStock, Chicken Stock.  As the weather became cool in our area this week, I knew immediately that I would be trying the chicken stock on White Chicken Chili.  I shared my recipe last year of White Chicken Chili; however, this year I decided to add more fresh produce and use my slow cooker.

The wonderful thing about #NewKnorrStock is that you receive 4 Packets and they make 3 1/2 cups of chicken stock.  They are also easy to store as oppose to having several cans in your pantry.  This is perfect for us as we have a very limited space in our pantry.

Note:  We love to serve this with my Homemade Cornbread.

It’s time to pull out those slow cookers and enjoy this delicious chili on a cool fall day.

To find out more about my shopping experience view my This Moment post.

12 Responses to “Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili”

1. CrazyMom a/k/a Melanieposted September 19, 2011 at 11:23 am

Yummmmm… that’s exactly how I make my Chicken Chili, too… and it’s sooo yummy… :0)

2. kristinposted September 23, 2011 at 4:30 pm

YUM!!!

3. Tonya Staabposted September 25, 2011 at 11:23 pm

I love a good slow cooker recipe, especially in the fall. This looks delicious.

4. Karenposted September 28, 2011 at 11:57 am

When you say one red pepper and one green pepper what do you mean? Bell peppers or jalepenos? I am making this today and we bought bell peppers but I am wondering if I bought the wrong type of peppers.

Thanks
    Karen

5. Tonia @ The Gunny Sackposted September 28, 2011 at 4:12 pm

I think this looks so good!! It is definitely the time of the year to start making soup again! I’ve used up all 4 of my tubs of stock. The last one was used last night for Chicken Wild Rice Soup!!

• Mommy Hates Cookingreplied September 28th, 2011 at 4:17 pm

I love chicken and wild rice, my favorite!

6. Brandie (@ Home Cooking Memories)posted September 29, 2011 at 5:15 pm

I love white chicken chili! Great presentation on this…looks yummy!

1. Pingback: Guest Post: Slow Cook Your Way Into The Season With Soup | RecipeLionBlog

2. Pingback: 7 New Ways to Look at Chili | RecipeLionBlog