Wildberry Italian Cream Soda

Did you know I used to work in a coffee shop for several years?  Other than the coffee, one of my favorite drinks were Italian Cream Sodas.  Typically they involve flavoring, 1/2 and 1/2, and some type of club soda.  For many years I have tried to win my husband over on these because they are just that good.  It never worked…until now.

When I was ask to create a recipe using Clear American Flavored Water, I knew exactly what I would be making.  I honestly did not have to think twice about it.  I also had high hopes this would do the trick and my husband would love them.  The Clear American Flavored Water has a more subtle taste as oppose to club soda, plus it has a bit of flavor.

My husband and I ventured out to our local Walmart to pick up Clear American Flavored Water, the 1st thing that he immediately noticed was how affordable it was.  We are not pop drinkers, which means we drink a lot of water and it’s nice to have a different taste every now and then.

We picked up what we thought would be enough to last him the week at work, we were wrong.  They barely last the weekend, we could not stop drinking them!

Find Clear American on Twitter and Facebook.

Print Print

Wildberry Italian Cream Soda

Ingredients:

• Sugar Free Raspberry Syrup
  • Fat Free 1/2 and 1/2
  • Clear American Strawberry Flavored Water
  • Light Whipped Cream

Directions:

1. Fill a large glass with ice, then pour in the syrup to fill 1/3 of the glass.
  2. Next, add in the 1/2 and 1/2 to to fill another 1/3 of the glass.
  3. Top it off with the flavored water and stir until well mixed.
  4. Lastly, add on the whipped cream.

Get creative, you can use any types of flavor combinations you would like!

Now, it’s time to sit back on the back porch and enjoy the simpler things in life.

This is linked up to Make Bake Create!

Disclosure: This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias, which is a vendor for Cott Beverages Inc., the manufacturer of Clear American® brand beverages.  The thoughts, opinions, and recipe is my own.

22 Responses to “Wildberry Italian Cream Soda”

1. Tonia @ The Gunny Sackposted September 1, 2011 at 8:58 am

This sound delicious and I LOVE that first picture! So cute!

• Kristyreplied September 1st, 2011 at 11:52 am

Thanks for stopping by!!

2. Christy @ Insanity Is Not An Optionposted September 1, 2011 at 10:37 am

Looks great! We’ll have to try these! We love our Clear American and are always looking for new drink recipes. Thanks for sharing!

3. Emmiposted September 1, 2011 at 11:06 am

I hate cream soda but that looks great. I’m going to give it a try!

• Kristyreplied September 1st, 2011 at 11:52 am

You may like them, my hubby feels the same way but he loved these.

4. Sandy Jenney - Organize with Sandyposted September 1, 2011 at 11:14 am

That looks so awesome!! We are loving the Clear American here. I started buying it for myself. I gave some to the kids and it is their new “pop”. They ask for it and even though I tell them it is water, not pop… they don’t care. It is pop to them.
    I’m loving that!!

• Kristyreplied September 1st, 2011 at 11:52 am

Sandy- That’s a great idea. I’m going to have to do that!

5. Nicole (SAHM Reviews)posted September 15, 2011 at 5:11 pm

I absolutely love your photographs! They’re just beautiful and so professional looking. Oh, and the drink sounds tasty too! LOL

• Kristyreplied September 15th, 2011 at 5:14 pm

Thank you!!! I’m working hard trying to get better at the photo’s!

6. Michelleposted April 21, 2012 at 1:48 pm

Looks amazing!!

7. Mrs. Sarah Collerposted April 27, 2013 at 11:44 pm

Yum! I know I would LOVE to try this one!

8. beckyposted April 29, 2013 at 7:14 pm

Where can you get the syrup?

• Maxreplied April 28th, 2014 at 3:24 pm

Yes, where do you get the syrup from?

• Kristyreplied April 28th, 2014 at 3:33 pm

You should be able to find it at Walmart or really any grocery store near the coffee section.

• Kristyreplied April 28th, 2014 at 3:36 pm

You can also do any flavors, orange is great too it’s like a creamsicle. :)

9. Angela Percivalposted April 29, 2014 at 11:32 am

So this is NOT bubbly like a typical Italian cream soda? What if we don’t have this kind of water here in Maine? Also, where do you get the syrup? I LOVE Italian cream sodas!!!

• Kristyreplied April 29th, 2014 at 12:33 pm

It will still be a little bubbly from the carbonated water but not too much. You can use any kind of flavored water and it should work just the same. I usually get the syrups at Walmart, but in most grocery stores they are right by the coffee and shelf stable creamers in the coffee aisle.

• Angela Percivalreplied April 29th, 2014 at 12:36 pm

Thanks Kristy for getting back to me. :-)

10. Stefani Tolsonposted August 9, 2014 at 12:02 pm

I don’t think I have had an Italian Cream Soda but your drink looks yummy! It is pretty too!

1. Pingback: Clear American Italian Cream Soda Recipe | Clear American