Mexi Steak Kabobs
Have I mentioned how much I like making Kabobs? Well, this past week I was forced to make them in the oven due to the burn ban; however, if you are able to grill these, by all means grill them. I love the taste of grilled foods!
These kabobs are loaded with flavor and my favorite, STEAK!
Remember, you can always use your favorite veggies when making kabobs or what you have on hand. Those veggies in the garden are perfect for these!
- 1 lb of Steak Tenders
- 1 Summer Squash
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 1 Orange Pepper
- 1/2 Vidalia Onion
- 1 Package of Taco Seasoning
- 1 Cup of Minute Rice
- Skewer Sticks
1. Begin by slicing up all the veggies and the meat. These need to be cut into bite size pieces to put on the skewer sticks.
2. Build your kabobs.
3. Once they are built, put them on a cookie sheet and sprinkle taco seasoning all over them, front and back. Reserve about 1/4-1/2 of the package.
4. Put these on the grill around 375*, they cook quickly so keep a careful eye on them.
5. Prepare rice as instructed on the package, pouring in the remaining taco seasoning to give it additional flavor.
Serve these on top of a bed of rice with a little salsa for even more punch!