Slow Cooker French Dip Subs

I recently found this recipe on Tasty Kitchen for Slow Cooker French Dip Subs.  This recipe takes easy dinner to a whole new level!  I put this in exactly as she instruct to my crock pot, came home and dinner was ready!

The only change I made was I used shredded cheese for our subs instead.  I would also recommend adding some additional minced onion to the broth a few minutes before serving.  This would add additional flavor for dipping!

These would pair perfectly with onion soup potatoes as well.

This recipe will be used frequently in our house, delicious and easy!

12 Responses to “Slow Cooker French Dip Subs”

1. Jennifer @ Jane Deereposted February 21, 2011 at 6:54 pm

I’m really glad you liked these, Kristy! They are delicious and are great to come home to after a busy day!

2. SnoWhite @ Finding Joy in My Kitchenposted February 21, 2011 at 8:53 pm

Looks like a great way to make dinner! I love having crockpot meals — makes dinner a breeze.

3. Sherryposted February 22, 2011 at 4:47 am

This sounds absolutely scrumptious and so easy! :) Thanks for sharing!

4. Melindaposted February 22, 2011 at 8:19 am

These sound so simple and yummy!

5. just marilynposted March 19, 2011 at 10:04 am

Why can’t I see or print the recipe? This looks so good and I really want to try it.

• Mommy Hates Cookingreplied March 19th, 2011 at 11:19 am

Click on the link in the post for the subs. It’s actually a recipe from another site, it will take you to that site for the recipe. Thanks.

6. just marilynposted March 19, 2011 at 9:41 pm

I did but nothing happens. Maybe I’ll have to try another browser.

7. Jposted February 17, 2013 at 2:43 pm

Do you happen to have the recipe? The link no longer works, it says the page was removed.

1. Pingback: Crockpot French Dip Subs to MELT in ya Mouth! | Living Laughing & Loving

2. Pingback: Easy French Dip Subs - Brown Sugar Toast