Cheese Crunch Toddler Snack

Recently, I posted a question on facebook about toddler snacks and that I was on the lookout for toddler snack recipes.

This recipe was one that I immediately tried and came from Beth, who blogs at Caveat Emptor.

When I made these, I was able to make 24 by forming into small balls.  My son thought these were very tasty, very similar to a Cheez-It, but they have a consistency that’s more suitable for smaller toddlers.

I am sold on these, as I was looking for snacks I could put in a snack cup and take on the go!  These do the trick for that!

Thanks Beth for this great toddler recipe!

Stay up to date with more recipes such as this one by following along on facebook.

7 Responses to “Cheese Crunch Toddler Snack”

1. SnoWhite @ Finding Joy in My Kitchenposted February 28, 2011 at 8:27 am

What a great idea — these look like a great snack, even for adults :)

2. Amanda Redmanposted February 28, 2011 at 1:58 pm

Oh what a great snack, I’m going to see if I can make these tonight for tomorrow. Great idea! Thanks

3. Alexisposted March 26, 2011 at 11:12 am

Mmmmm I am going to make these today for my teenagers and I!!

4. bethposted April 11, 2011 at 5:58 pm

I just now noticed that you had posted my recipe, thanks for the shout out! I’m going to try to post more recipes soon, since I have so much time on my hands, lol.

• Mommy Hates Cookingreplied April 12th, 2011 at 7:59 pm

Good luck, I can’t wait to hear how some of your freezer meals are coming along. I’m really looking to do that a lot more! It’s so much less stress!

5. Marilynposted August 27, 2013 at 2:36 pm

I just made these for my kids. I’m always trying to hide veggies/fruits in the things I make because they don’t eat very many. So, I added about 1/4 cup mashed cooked carrots to half the recipe (maybe a little less, I didn’t measure). I baked them, and the half of the recipe with the hidden carrots is the best. It makes them taste lighter and not so dense as the other ones without the carrots. Next time I make these, carrots are a must for the entire batch.

• Kristyreplied August 27th, 2013 at 3:29 pm

My son hardly ever eats veggies, he hates them!!! So, I usually am trying to hide them into things too. I am going to try this with your adaption and see if he’ll eat them. That’s brilliant, thanks for sharing!