Picky Eaters: Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins

I went shopping recently and purchased a heart shaped muffin tin, and could not wait to try it out!  As soon as I got home, I started thinking of what I could make using it and decided on Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins.

These muffins are a perfect snack alternative for picky eaters.  Many picky eaters reach for the chips or candy first before the fruits and veggies, or at least that’s how it is in my family.  These muffins pack in banana’s with a hint of sweetness in the chocolate chips.  This gives the perfect combination!

This is a delightful treat for all those picky eaters!

Looking for Super Bowl ideas?  Check out my Super Bowl Recipes!

8 Responses to “Picky Eaters: Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins”

1. Jennifer @ Jane Deereposted January 30, 2011 at 7:06 am

These muffins sound delicious! I love the little heart shaped pan! I bet my kids would devour these muffins!

2. Lisaposted January 30, 2011 at 11:37 am

Those muffins are just darling. Their little heart shape would have anyone grabbing for them just for the fun of eating them. I have a linky party going on at my blog right now called “Sweets for a Saturday” and I’d like to invite you to stop by and link this up.

• Mommy Hates Cookingreplied January 30th, 2011 at 12:46 pm

I linked up. Thanks for letting me know!!

3. lisa d. photographyposted January 30, 2011 at 1:24 pm

Yum YUM, Found you via The Shutterbug Daily http://paper.li/shutterbuggeek/photography now following you on twitter. come check out my current giveaways on the blog! Thanks!

4. SJposted February 15, 2011 at 11:37 am

I used your recipe and posted about it on my blog. They were delicious! Thanks!

5. Anneposted May 25, 2011 at 6:19 pm

Those are freaking cute! My kids would love them.

1. Pingback: Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins | The Peaceful Housewife