These pretzels will be the biggest hit at any party! Sometimes I have to mention they are seasoned, but once you eat one you will be coming back for more, I promise!
An added tip with this recipe, these are a great gift item when put into a mason jar. I use these as gifts throughout the year!
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp Lemon Pepper
- 1 Tsp Dill Weed
- 1 Dry Ranch Seasoning Packet
- 1 lb Bag of Pretzels or Glutino Gluten Free Pretzels
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In a large Ziploc bag pour the oil, spices, and ranch packet. Next, pour in the pretzels and mix it all together. I typically mix it well then let it sit for a few minutes and mix again.
- The goal is to have all the pretzels completely coated.
- Then, using a cookie sheet with edges pour the pretzels onto the cookie sheet.
- I use 2 cookie sheets so that the pretzels are not layered on top of each other.
- Bake these in the oven for 5-10 minutes until warm and crispy.
Enjoy these pretzels and remember, once you eat one you will not be able to stop!
Linked up to Time to Sparkle!