Kickin’ Sloppy Joes

I used to only know what a Sloppy Joe taste like made with Manwich, that is until I decided to brave the cooking world and branch out!

I thought these were pretty tasty, and they definitely had a kick to them.

sloppy joes

Serve this dish with any of your favorite sides.  Remember to get your coupons before heading out to the store!

Featured on:

Recipe Lion Blog Hop

10 Responses to “Kickin’ Sloppy Joes”

1. Susanposted November 15, 2010 at 9:38 am

YUM! we got a recipe that my children love from the daycare I work at and it only calls for brown sugar, ketchup and a squirt of mustard. SO DELISH! will definately have to try yours though too! maybe even if its just adding a can of green chilis

2. Ninaposted November 19, 2010 at 8:34 pm

Wow, Kristy. WAY better than Manwich! Looks delicious. :) Thanks so much for participating in RecipeLion’s first blog hop. I hope we see you in the next one too!

3. susiebeeonmauiposted November 19, 2010 at 9:38 pm

Yum, I bet this would be good with ground turkey too.

4. sweetlifeposted November 21, 2010 at 12:01 am

My hubby would love these and I would enjoy the kick, great recipe!!

sweetlife

5. Sarahposted November 22, 2010 at 11:53 am

Thanks for participating in our RecipeLion blog hop! We’ll be doing one every month, so feel free to join in the fun again.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Editor
    RecipeLion.com

6. Brendaposted May 23, 2011 at 9:03 pm

Next time try adding some sweet relish (my secret ingredient).

• Kristyreplied May 24th, 2011 at 5:50 am

Ooooh, thanks for the tip. I love sweet relish!

7. Lauriposted July 23, 2011 at 8:07 am

I made these last night and they were great! It’s not as sweet as the recipe I was using before, but we liked that. I didn’t have diced tomatoes with chilies, so just threw in a can of chilies alone. Perfect!

1. Pingback: Kristy’s Kickin’ Sloppy Joes – $5 Dinner Challenge