Kickin’ Sloppy Joes

I used to only know what a Sloppy Joe taste like made with Manwich, that is until I decided to brave the cooking world and branch out!

I thought these were pretty tasty, and they definitely had a kick to them.

sloppy joes

Serve this dish with any of your favorite sides.  Remember to get your coupons before heading out to the store!

Featured on:

Recipe Lion Blog Hop

10 Responses to “Kickin’ Sloppy Joes”

1. Susanposted November 15, 2010 at 9:38 am

YUM! we got a recipe that my children love from the daycare I work at and it only calls for brown sugar, ketchup and a squirt of mustard. SO DELISH! will definately have to try yours though too! maybe even if its just adding a can of green chilis

2. Ninaposted November 19, 2010 at 8:34 pm

Wow, Kristy. WAY better than Manwich! Looks delicious. :) Thanks so much for participating in RecipeLion’s first blog hop. I hope we see you in the next one too!

3. susiebeeonmauiposted November 19, 2010 at 9:38 pm

Yum, I bet this would be good with ground turkey too.

4. sweetlifeposted November 21, 2010 at 12:01 am

My hubby would love these and I would enjoy the kick, great recipe!!

5. Sarahposted November 22, 2010 at 11:53 am

Thanks for participating in our RecipeLion blog hop! We’ll be doing one every month, so feel free to join in the fun again.

6. Brendaposted May 23, 2011 at 9:03 pm

Next time try adding some sweet relish (my secret ingredient).

• Kristyreplied May 24th, 2011 at 5:50 am

Ooooh, thanks for the tip. I love sweet relish!

7. Lauriposted July 23, 2011 at 8:07 am

I made these last night and they were great! It’s not as sweet as the recipe I was using before, but we liked that. I didn’t have diced tomatoes with chilies, so just threw in a can of chilies alone. Perfect!

1. Pingback: Kristy’s Kickin’ Sloppy Joes – $5 Dinner Challenge