I have seen these sliders in many restaurants lately and thought they looked great for entertaining. These are the perfect item to serve at a party.
A few weeks ago I was given the Big City Slider . This is not something I would normally purchase; however, since it was given to me I thought I’d try it. This little gadget was pretty handy, but these could easily be made without it.
Yield: 25 Sliders
- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Tsp Seasoned Salt
- 1 Egg
- 2 Packages of King’s Hawaiian Honey Wheat Rolls
- In a large bowl, mix the beef, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and egg.
- Spray a skillet with non stick cooking spray, then cook the patties. To keep these small use the 1 Tbsp measuring spoon and spoon it into the skillet. Then, press it down with a spatula. With the Big City Slider, I was able to do 5 at a time; however, in a skillet, I would start with 2-3 at a time.
- Continue cooking these until all meat is well done. Once done, cut the Hawaiian Rolls in half, and use those as buns. Serve with any of your favorite burger toppings.
We made this for dinner, so keep in mind most likely you will eat at least 2 of them for dinner. This turned out to be a great dinner item for toddlers. I made one for my toddler and cut it in half. He loved it!
Remember your coupons!