Slow Cooker Chili

This is an easy chili recipe that my husband and I have both fixed frequently throughout our married life.  The photo above is of the Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili; however, the Slow Cooker Chili is the base and it should come out looking the same way.

I also fixed homemade cornbread to go with this chili.  It’s delicious with Frito’s or baked potatoes as well.
Perfect for a fall day!  Remember your coupons!

10 Responses to “Slow Cooker Chili”

1. Caseyposted September 25, 2012 at 8:03 am

this was delicious! thanks for posting!

• Mommy Hates Cookingreplied September 25th, 2012 at 10:50 am

So glad you enjoyed it!

2. Angelposted March 5, 2013 at 9:54 pm

I have always LOVED my moms chili. I would beg her at least once a week to make it. I thought I would try this just to change it up… BIG MISTAKE!! Why? Because this was SOOOO GOOD I cannot eat my moms anymore. It is so bland…

• Kristyreplied March 5th, 2013 at 10:03 pm

You scared me at first!! LOL! I’m so glad you like it! You should try the pumpkin chili too it’s really good, not what you would think when you think of ‘pumpkin’ in chili. :)

3. work from home with amazonposted March 25, 2013 at 10:21 am

Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your
    blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips and hints for newbie blog writers? I’d definitely appreciate it.

4. Strategy Gamesposted April 18, 2013 at 9:21 pm

May I just say what a comfort to discover a person that really understands what they’re talking about on the web. You actually realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people need to read this and understand this side of the story. It’s surprising you are not more popular given that you certainly possess the
    gift.

5. http://middleclassamerica.org/posted July 31, 2013 at 3:40 pm

I like reading an article that can make people think.

Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!

1. Pingback: 3-Way Chili « Mommy Hates Cooking